We have broken down the main stages related to building your website below. Stage 1 relates to the provision of your no obligation quotation, and Stage 2 the actual design and creation of the site.
- You get in touch! We will send you a questionnaire to fill out. This will help to provide a focus for when we meet, and it will get you thinking more about the things that are important for your website.
- We will meet with you to discuss your needs in further detail, and answer any questions you might have.
- We will send you a quote and report. At this point you are under no obligation whatsoever to continue.
- You have accepted the quote and report, and we will begin work on the design.
- Designs are created and developed in conjunction with your input.
- Final homepage and 1 sub page design is finalised and signed off, and the work of building the site structure begins.
- At this stage, you will begin submitting content for the site, with our help.
- Content is added to the site.
- Testing. Testing will be carried out during the build relating to cross-browser functionality, IPad, mobile usage of the website to ensure it is fully functional.
- After usability testing, the site goes live.
- Promotion and Marketing commences, depending on your selection of one of our Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) packages
Writing for the Web
Part of our sebsite design service includes helping you in writing your content to appeal to a web based audience.
In order to help with this, we have written a document entitled 'Writing for the Web' which contains essential guidance to make your website more usable, such as when to Capatilise Words, when to use full stops, how to best write dates and times, abbreviations, acronyms, how to use apostrophe's, use of quote marks, and much more.
You will receive a copy of this document to help you to provide the best copy possible for your website, along with guidance relating to use of key words and phrases to help your search engine positioning.